Saturday, July 12, 2014

A Brief and Sincere Welcome

INTRODUCING - THEE ONE! THEE ONLY! MrMoviesETC BLOG!







                   
                                My God, it'll be beautiful









Okay, so it's possible that Judge Doom was referring to the creation of his freeway system and the genocide of all beloved cartoon characters, but it can't hurt to be ambitious, right?

I wanted to post a brief but sincere welcoming to the (finally) official launch of my film blog. It's not even really fair to call it just a film blog. A majority of the time, yes, I want to use this to express my thoughts on all things film, but there may be a little literature and other media randoms sprinkled in from time to time.

Let's be honest, the introduction post/video/blog is never anyone's favorite. It's a necessary evil. So, in short, my name is Tyler, or otherwise known (somewhat) by my YouTube alias "MrMoviesETC". A link to said channel is listed below if you happen to stumble across this and want to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH6qWpdS85JATAFvvO7DbJA

Despite my uncontrollable servitude to sarcasm, I do honestly hope that this blog will blossom into something wonderful and something I can be proud of. There may be rants. There may be some stupidity that I refer to as my sense of humor. It may not be perfect at times, but it will be mine just the same.

Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment